Monday, August 17, 2009

WOW.... a year and a half... ALREADY

Please don't tell me it has been a year and a half since I have posted to this trial-run of a blog. Hey, I told you not to tell me that.... I guess I have simply been busy living my life and not writing about it on a blogspot. Not such a bad thing. Yet, I want to see IF I can keep up some sort of blog so that when Jeff and I make our decisions for one I will be able to hold up my end.

Here it is August, 2009.....Nathan, Ashley's husband is on deployment in Afghanistan. Elections are coming up, such a delicate time to be in that country. Praying for all to be safe and sound. Jeff and I sent a care package to Nathan today.... should arrive in 1.5 to 2 weeks. Plan to send another care package next month....in the meantime I'll keep sending notes reminding him of a rather calm lifestyle here.

That's it for now.... more thoughts later.............................
Teri :)

No comments: